Wander's Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cuarta Tower

Go down

The Cuarta Tower Empty The Cuarta Tower

Post by Admin Tue 22 Mar - 17:43

The Cuarta Tower is a more secluded and less noticeable tower when compared to the other 8's, this was more suited for its master. It is also more of a new addition when compared to the age of the other towers, as its position in Las Noches has more reasons than just good scenery. The Tower itself multiple levels above and even more below ground level.

Level 2
The second and top level of the tower houses Doyle's personal quarters. Having everything from a showering, and living room area in the middle. Though overall it has the appearance of something under furnished and uncared for. For in reality it is merely for appearances for it doesn't even have a bed.

Ground Level
The first and ground level of the Cuarta Tower seems more like a entrance hall than a home. Once one walks through the large bay doors, they would probably feel like they are inside of a Dojo, taking more of a traditional Japanese themed floors. Lit by nothing but candles and the light of the artificial sky above.

Below Levels
Hidden beneath the tower lies a much older and fortified structure. Beneath the tower houses a prison structure that was built durring the reign of Aizen and home of the Cautela the Arrancar Stealth Unit. Inside of the prison houses hundreds of holding cells along with many other rooms used for torture and other things. The prisoners themselves are hollows and arrancar that defied Aizen in the former years though were kept alive for specific reasons.

Nicknamed the Hold for it is considered to be much more fortified than Las Noches. The walls lined with sekkiseki stone that make it invisible and impenetrable by sensing or Reiatsu. With the only entrance on the ground level of the tower. Wile knowlege of the prison itself remains a general mystery to even other Espada.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 23 Mar - 17:16; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wandersrandom.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cuarta Tower Empty Re: The Cuarta Tower

Post by Admin Tue 22 Mar - 18:04

Doyle walked out of a side room, his body was unclothed other than a towel around his waist and his body was covered in what appeared to be a clear slime. "That... was much more annoying to get off than i hoped. Having to resort to using that." he said with a smile on his face as he touched the slime on his face and brought his hand in front of him. "This stuff is just to cute for its own good." he said making a sickly face at the thought of it.

He walked into the middle of the room, walking past a arrancar who's mask covered his face from the nose up, holding a set of clothes in his arm. Doyle took the clothes that the arrancar was holding. It was Doyle's Espada uniform, he was never to fond of the white color as compared to his normal dark colored outfit he wore as the head of the Cautela. Even though he didn't wear it those who served him still wore the darker attire. "Update."

"Numbers 2, 3, and 5 are still unresponsive to the treatment, wile 1, 4, 6, and 7 show some signs of change. All prisoners accounted for and quiet in the Hold. Nothing new to report on current subjects 0-9, all activities of subjects are uneventful." said the arrancar saying it in a official voice, it was a update on everything the 4th Espada was still in charge of... or at least what he was in charge of during the reign of Lord Aizen and he still continued. Originally the tower they were in was merely a underground structure that home of the Cautela, though since he became a Espada he expanded it into a tower wile keeping its former glory. Underneath the tower was the Arrancar Prison housing many of those who defied Aizen during his reign though were kept alive for specific reasons. Possibly due to special abilities, knowledge, or anything else along those lines. Mostly containing hollows and arrancar, though it was rumored that there may even be shinigami and humans inside of it as well though no one would ever know for the complex was basically a fortress compared to Las Noches.

Though ever since the fall of Aizen, Doyle has taken it upon himself to make a few personal changes and just because Aizen was gone didn't mean that any of the Prisoners could leave. Many if not all were useful in one way or another. Doyle personally has taken deep interest into a few specific prisoners who possessed regenative abilities far beyond the range of a normal hollow or arrancar. Where it was on these subjects that he tested some of his poisons, more specifically to beat their resistances to it, in order to make them more potent. Ever since he did he reached whole new levels for his toxins, and he has been expanding them far beyond their normal bounds.

"Let us mingle down... shall we?" he said to the arrancar who nodded and both Doyle and the Arrancar disappeared from the room.

Down below, inside of the arrancar prison, Doyle and his arrancar appeared in a long stone corridor that was lit by a few meager lights on the stone ceiling above them. He continued walking down the hallway passing door after door, each of them having a unique symbol in the middle of the door... prisoner numbers. He stopped at a specific door "Subject 7." he said as he placed his finger in the middle of the door. As he did locks could be hear unhinging and the slab door opened revealing the prisoner within. "Evening." saying with a devilish smile on his face.

Inside of the cell was not a arrancar, hollow, or even a shinigami... rather inside of it was a mere human who was muttering some rubbish, delirious from what was going around him. "Yasamor R. Kugo... Human, age 26 Years 233 Days. Male of Japanese descent. Condition upon arrival... no spiritual awareness. Current condition, full awareness on a full spectrum. No ability to manipulate reiatsu... yet. Good enough for now kiddo. But let us see how you do with another injection, though a much more concentrated form.." he said with his smile growing larger. Holding up his hand a needle started to form from his index finger almost looking like a syringe with a liquid dripping from the tip of it. Doyle stabbed the needle into the humans arm, the human apparently wasn't even phased though is eyes told otherwise, he was merely to weak to even react to it anymore.

"Ill be checking up on you in a bit... you have a very promising future you know... Yea you know, even if you don't yet heh heh. When hes ready... send him home for me.."

Last edited by Admin on Wed 23 Mar - 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Mar - 23:30

1 Day, 13 Hours Later
Human World, Karakura Town

The human was home... Was he really there or was he merely delerious from the torture and injections he received from that god forsaken place?... Or was that all just a dream? No... the markings on his arms proved otherwise for all across them were puncture marks from the various injections he received wile he was in that cell. Though what his captor said still bothered him. What did he mean? 'you have a very promising future you know... Yea you know, even if you don't yet' these things were scratching at his brain every moment for he couldn't make sense of any of it. More importantly why did they let him go from his cell? Was he finished with him? Did he fulfill his usefulness? Or was there something more like what if he was still part of the experiment? Though he thought of these things he quickly dismissed them all for all he cared about was seeing the one that he loved... his wife Risa.

His beautiful wonderful wife that he couldn't stop thinking of, the one person who brought his whole world together and the one person who let him get though that horrible ordeal. He did not care how long he had been captive for he only saw darkness in his cell... that painful darkness that slowly was taking his mind away. Wile he was captive he found himself talking to himself... and even worse he found himself answering. Did he finialy go mad? was he crazed now? Who cared for he had to find his way home.

In front of him after walking though the streets... walking and walking... it never took this long to walk to a single place. He saw some of the strangest things walking through the streets, he saw a old man walking in front of him crying as he phased though a wall into a French Resteraunt, and he saw a 2 story tall beast wearing a white mask that was disinigrated by a teenager firing blue arrows... He knew he was still delirious for that could not be real. Finally after what seemed like days he finally saw the red door. He always loved the color of the door and saw it fitting. Red, it always reminded him of cherries and what he always considered how a front door should look like. He remembered himself always fussing when he bought the place what colors he would paint the house... his house... and he finally decided on white with a red door. The one true classic house and door color.

He was starting at his front door, for god knows how long now, he walked up towards the front door and was about to put his hand on the brass handle and turn it, walk inside to see his furnished place he had taken years to make, and then finally see his wife... the woman of his dreams. Though he found himself stumbling at the mere sight of it, what was he going to say? what would he tell her what happened to him? God he didn't even know how long he had been gone... it could of been years for all he knew. The single fact remained that he had to turn the brass door handle and open his cherry door to see his wife... and he did. He turned the door handle, it was unlocked as if his wife was waiting for him to waltz in the door and reclaim his life, and walked into the house wile the door creaked as it opened knowing that he needed to fix that someday. He shut the door behind him and kept on walking.

"Subject 7 entered the home....... Yes sir..... it took him a while to go inside..... about 10 minutes.... he was staring at the door...... i don't know what he was doing...... Yes ill be watching the house.... Ill report in after something happens Sir." The man closed a strange looking cell phone, he was standing on the roof of the house across from the mans red doored house. A white mask was covering the right side of his face.

Last edited by Admin on Thu 24 Mar - 0:17; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Mar - 23:59

"Kuro! Where have you been! Its been nearly 2 months since you vanished from that bus! We all thought that you were dead... DEAD! We had your funeral a month ago... do you know what feels like. Do you know what i have been though since you vanished. Theres a grave out there with no body in it with your name on it. YOUR NOT REAL... NOT REAL!" a woman said yelling at the man named Kuro. She was crying... and angry at the same time not knowing weather the man she was seeing in front of her was real or not. She thought she was going mad for she had been drinking much more lately since her husband vanished.

"Sweet heart... i don't know where i was. 'Sniff' i was taken captive by these strange people and they were doing things to me... god aweful.... forsaken things that i cant even begin to explain. But they let me go... they let me come back to you my sweet. I am back now and that is all that matters. You are the only thing that got me though what they did to me." Kuro said to his wife, he was crying as well, and so happy... this was the moment that he had been waiting for, the moment that he thought about for the last 2 months. He still could not believe that it had been 2 months since he was taken by those men... the men with white masks and the scent of death.

"We will go to the police tomorrow my sweet, but please let me have tonight for myself... i want to just be with you. I just want to hold you in my arms and think of nothing else. Just for tonight.... Please." Kuro said to his wife, whom with tears running down her eyes nodded her head as she slowly gave her husband a small kiss on the lips.

5 Hours, 23 Miniutes Later
The home of Yasamor R. Kuro, Karakura Town

He was staring at the ceiling of his bedroom, he could not sleep, he could barley even open his eyes without the... memories of what happened to him in that black cell resurfacing to haunt him. He just hoped to wake up any minute to find himself next to his wife to see that it was all just a bad dream.. though he knew better already that it had happened, and he needed to deal with it. Next to him was his dear wife, she had her arm around his chest wile fast asleep... a smile still on her face knowing that her husband was alive after all.

As he laid in his bed he felt the strangest sensations... somehow he knew that a woman was walking though the market nearly 3 km away... and that there was a mouse in his attic chewing on the wood wile its young slept soundly in their nest in his home. Was he losing it or was this really happening? Was he really sensing the present of other people and even animals? was that creature he saw earlier truly there? No... it couldn't be... but he felt that it was real.

His heart Beat'd... unlike it never did before... and he felt good.

2 Miniutes Later
The home of Yasamor R. Kuro, Karakura Town

Yasamor R. Kuro stood in his bed room, with a dark... near devilish smile on his face. Standing over a mangled body of a woman as fresh warm blood dripping down his hands and mouth, laughing like a child hearing a funny joke for the first time. Making sounds of a man so deep in his own mind... feeling a sensation like he never felt before. A sensation that he felt when he sank his teeth into his wifes neck and chewed... until there was nothing left of her.... somehow he had become stronger and stronger as he sucked out her life "HAHAHAHAHA, I FEEL GOOD! MORE... MORE.... MORE!!!!!"

"Sir good news. Subject 7 has moved to the 2nd Stage of the mutation..... yes he has begun feeding, and growing stronger."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 Mar - 0:29

32 Hours, 46 Miniutes Later
Isshin and Sons Foundry, Industrial District, Karakura Town

"Owww where are you my little sweetie!... come come out where ever you are! I wont bite... MUCH! HAHAHAHAHA!" yelled a man who's clothes and body was soaked and stained with blood. His hands had claw like growths on them, obviously nothing even human like and his eyes had turned a dark shade of sulfur red. The man punched though a stone wall like it was nothing and on the other side was a woman cowering for her life, her body trembling with a look in her eyes that she never hoped to ever have. In front of her was a monster, not like the monsters her parents used to tell her about as ghost stores or saw in the movies but a real one... truly a real monster taking on the appearance of man... and something else.. something far from human.

The man sniffed the air "Ow you smell so good... so very good... and so full of ...life HAHAHA!" he yelled out at her, he was smelling what spirits call reiatsu, and he had been hunting down anything that had larger than normal amounts of it. Though something changed his attention was taken elsewhere as he felt a very large force coming his way. It was larger than anything he had eaten in the last 2 days. Kuro turned his head to stare at the source of the feeling

"You smell good! How about we get to know each other better HAHAHA!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum